What is distinguishing for the HT-motor series?
- Higher torque
- Highest torque / Amp
- Stronger magnets with special orientation
- Less speed
- As a result of back electro magnetic forces
- In the same dimensions of housing
Same torque gives less weight and smaller dimensions
Most small motors run at high RPMs but have low torque. These are not well fitted for robotic applications. Expensive and heavy gears are required to get to the required torque. Higher currents and/or voltages are needed to get useful torques.
SMAC’s solutions are high tech and new.
- Halbach magnet circuits that increase toque > 2 times due to flux density of over 10K gauss.
- SMAC’s patent pending printed coil technology that allows for winding configurations not possible using conventional mechanical winding methods.
- Reduces new motor tooling costs to a fraction of the old conventional methods.