Why Join SMAC?
- SMAC presents a unique product offering and technology that surpasses any competition
- Excellence in customer support and custom modifications
- Exceptional team and a working environment that stimulates creativity and growth
- Competitive salary plus benefits
Primary Objectives & Key Activities:
- Provide advanced technical sales and solution support to distribution partners and customers
- Provide pre-sales technical review and approval to Sales Management
- Detect and drive sales opportunities with system integrators
- Provide quotations and training as needed to channel partners
- Be recognized as a solution provider with a unique technology base
- Develop strong relationships with channel partners and key OEM’s
Qualifications & Professional Knowledge:
- BA/BS with a minimum of 7 years experience in technical sales with a focus in electro-mechanical systems
- Superior demonstration, questioning, and presentation skills
- Use of computers with Windows and PPT presentation development
- Excellent communication and problem solving abilities
- Professional understanding of multi axis systems, steppers, servos, drives, and control software a plus
- New product rollout and channel management
- Willingness to travel 50% of time
- Customer centric: Focused on the needs of the customer and application
- Technical excellence: Motivated to learn and develop expertise with SMAC products and technology
- Results driven: Motivation and the drive to achieve the short and long term goals of SMAC
- Teamwork: Ability to work with a close-knit team to achieve excellent results
- Future vision: To be part of the organizations needs and goals that promote growth
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow your career with the industry leader of innovative products and technology.
Due to continued growth, SMAC Moving Coil Actuators is seeking an Engineering Technician for their New Hampshire Office. The ideal candidate will have a focus in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering working towards a B.S.E.E / B.S.M.E. degree. C Sharp, C+, Arduino, or robotics experience a plus! Electro-mechanical skills a plus! Ability to work in a close team environment and wear “many hats” is a must. Excellent communication skills and the interest to work with a broad range of customers is required.
Expect also to travel throughout North America.
SMAC MCA is the world leader in moving coil and advanced robotics technology. SMAC works with the world’s largest manufacturers including industry leaders in packaging, semiconductor, automotive, biotech, consumer electronics, smartphones, VR, aerospace, and animatronics.
Work benefits (after probationary period) include:
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Bonuses depending upon work performance
- Health, dental, vision