Luer capping, needle capping and syringe capping require special considerations. Users need to verify that caps are seated correctly the first time.
When performing a capping sequence SMAC actuators can verify:
- Bad threads (cross threads, oversize/undersize threads, no threads)
- Landed height in the linear axis
- Provides torque feedback
- Final height in the linear axis (and degree of rotation)
- Verifies final torque is reached (i.e., cap is on tight to spec)
*In some cases all capabilities are utilized in under 1 second per part*
All of the variable data can be sent/ retrieved via various communication options. User assignable I/O can report pass or fail criteria as well.
- Eliminate pneumatic systems, ball screw, linear guides, stepper motor, magnetic clutch, and load cell.
- Verify and monitor your capping process from start to finish.
- Constant data streaming ensures a quality process.
- Data collection on every part via our I/O.
- Maintenance free low cost operation. No filters, air leaks, or compressors to maintain.
- Millions of cycles.
- Ultra-low particle generation for clean room applications.