SMAC Moving Coil Actuators and Sealing and Cutting
A heat sealer is a machine used to seal products, packaging, and other thermoplastic materials using heat. This can be with uniform thermoplastic monolayers or with materials having several layers, at least one being thermoplastic.
SMAC Advantages for Sealing:
- Consistent and even heat seals.
- Apply pressure without breaking the seal.
- Performs a task and provides analytical data so that you can monitor the task was done correctly the first time.
- Utilizes SMAC's patented Soft-Land.
- Automated Screw Thread Quality Checking
- Bore Gauging & Groove Inspection
- Automated Switch Testing
- Fuel Injector Component Quality Control
- Fuel Injector Plug Gauging
- Automotive Wheel Valve Pressure Test
- Contact Inspection of Rod Eccentricity
- Precision Force Control for Battery Winding/Tensioning
- Automotive Containment
- Seatbelt & Child Seat Buckle Testing
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Glass Manufacturing
- Bottle Filling
- Bottle Rejecting, Diverting, and Multi-lane Sorting
- High Speed & Consistent Bottle Capping
- Capsule Packaging
- Sanitary Assembly: Food Hygiene Syringe
- High Efficiency Liquid Nitrogen Dosing
- Bottle Fill Line: High Speed Pressure/Leak Detector System
- Brewers and Microbrewers
- Sealing and Cutting
- Bio-Medical & Science
- QC & Inspection
- General Manufacturing