SMAC Moving Coil Actuators and Welding and Soldering
In welding, maintaining the proper distance as the weld melts is critical.
SMAC Advantages for Welding and Soldering:
- Consistent and even welds.
- Apply pressure without breaking the surface.
- Performs a task and provides analytical data so that you can monitor the task was done correctly the first time.
- Utilizes SMAC's patented Soft-Land.
- Automated Screw Thread Quality Checking
- Bore Gauging & Groove Inspection
- Automated Switch Testing
- Fuel Injector Component Quality Control
- Fuel Injector Plug Gauging
- Automotive Wheel Valve Pressure Test
- Contact Inspection of Rod Eccentricity
- Precision Force Control for Battery Winding/Tensioning
- Automotive Containment
- Seatbelt & Child Seat Buckle Testing
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Glass Manufacturing
- Bottle Filling
- Soft Eject, Soft Divert, and Multi-lane Sorting
- High Speed & Consistent Bottle Capping
- Capsule Packaging
- Sanitary Assembly: Food Hygiene Syringe
- High Efficiency Liquid Nitrogen Dosing
- Bottle Fill Line: High Speed Pressure/Leak Detector System
- Brewers and Microbrewers
- Sealing and Cutting
- Dairy Manufacturers
- Bio-Medical & Science
- QC & Inspection
- General Manufacturing
- OEM Solutions